Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Why should we care how other people view us, are we really in need of all this interaction with another of our species? Hiding who you really are by acting a certain way or in this case having an image to maintain is what people do so they can have these interactions. Therefore the idea of being a "fake person" is actually rather true since you're hiding your true self in order to be friends with whoever the hell you want to be friends with. Why are you unable to make friends with who you truly are rather than having the image of someone else that's not you. People like this make me tired, which is why I only have a few friends because of my unwillingness to someone I'm not and the way I am naturally does not actually appeal to the world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment