Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Emotions, the World has no Time for that

Despite how you feel at any given time the world will keep going on without you. For example you can mourn and mope how ever much you want over your grade, so what you think the whole world is going to pause for you to finish crying over that grade. No, the world will continue moving on regardless of state. This is why I tend not to have everything in life to not affect me in such a negative way. By wasting time by being drowned in emotion is a waste of your life. I've had plenty to suffer through in this life, but I just move on. I've gotten a D in class, but I didn't go mope in my bedroom for weeks. Stuff like this are just a waste of time, the world will not pause and neither should we just because of some stupid reason that ticks off our emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment