Monday, December 9, 2013

Nothing To Say

This is why I don't have a blog, because I don't have the time to keep track of it. Unlike a lot of people in this world I don't feel the need to have a blog. Being forced to do this as an assignment in English just felt like a way, for me, to have a grade deduction. I don't have anything to put up on this blog whether it may be from reviewing a video to interesting things in my life. There was a point of a whole month where I literally had absolutely nothing to write about. Most of my blog entries took me 30 minutes to come up with something to write about. Not a fun assignment probably a giant grade reduction. I am a person that does not like expressing his feelings nor his problems. I want to stay absolutely emotionless, not caring about the "shitty" world around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment