Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Religion

I could care less about what everyone believes, if your nice I'm nice to you simple as that. Regardless I don't feel the need for a religion, I don't need someone to explain the world for me. Especially not with historic events that are extremely hard to prove that it's true. Why is there that need to belief something that's already quite hard to explain yet for quite a lot of people is absolutely necessary for them to have a point in living. I don't have a point in living except to survive simple as that. We live to survive, not the greatest reason to live, but what more is expected when there are 7 billion other people you live on the planet with. I suppose that is why people need a reason to live knowing how completely insignificant they are compared to the other 6,999,999,999 they share the Earth with.

No comments:

Post a Comment