Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Indeed I isolate myself from the rest of the world whenever I can only to interact with the rest of the world when I have to. I have no need to be with another person or have the want to communicate with others. I am in no need of a place in society. All these people who can't live if they are unable to speak with another person can actually be very dangerous the minute the become isolated. But, as for me, I welcome the isolation if someone just happens to want to talk to me or if for some reason I need to speak I will. Although if there is no reason for me to speak I will not be trying to bring up a conversation or find someone to interact with. I believe that people should learn to be alone rather than always be with another person they must communicate with it's much more relaxing just being by myself anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment