Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I Don't See A Road

On Saturday, after class, a friend and I was on my way to Japan town to meet up with some friends. So, I leave campus and hop on the 28 bus and everything was nice and smooth. Then about 3-4 stops later I noticed the bus was moving rather slowly. I thought it was just me so my friend and I decided to stay on the bus until we got on top of the hill, that's when we realized that the traffic went on for what seemed like miles. For blocks upon blocks there was nothing but cars, so we got off the bus and decided to walk to Geary street, which was much farther than anticipated. Amazed at how much faster walking was compared to being stuck in the traffic, we finally reach Geary and still saw that traffic still blocked up the streets ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment